Hagen am Teutoburger Wald
The cottage was build in 1871 and was part of the Wortmann farm. Three cottages belonged to the farm. In the cottages lived those people who helped at the farm.
One of the 13 potteries of Hagen had a home here arround 1880. The name of the family was Kriege. They only produced for a short time.
We found some complete potteries and a lot of small pieces during the restauration of the building. There had been a house before, as we found old stones in the ground in a rectangle.
We used old beams only for the restauration of the houses.